Professional Framing Gallery
The framing studio at Gustaf’s Up North Gallery has offered exceptional custom art framing design for over 45 years. Our team of dedicated professionals have completed over 28,000 framing orders with high standards of frame quality, competitive pricing, prompt service, and customer care unlike anywhere else.
Here at Gustaf’s Up North Gallery, framing expert John Jindra and CEO Jana Lensing don’t leave anything to chance. In addition to providing excellent customer service, the team will work with you to find the right frame to fit your photographs, fine art, memorabilia, textiles, or crafts. They work through the process step-by-step, taking whatever time is required to find the best design for your project – and your budget.
“We never try to design more than the artwork deserves, and never more than the customer is comfortable with.”
– MaryAnn Jindra, Founder, Gustaf’s Up North Gallery
Because of our excellent attention to detail, our frames enhance the beauty of your art. We serve customers from all over, many coming from the Twin Cities – Minneapolis and St. Paul. Our strong commitment to high-quality custom art framing services and fair pricing keeps customers coming back.
Gustaf’s Up North Gallery offers an extensive selection of frames and mats, many from around the world.
- We specialize in American and Northern European frames, and also carry styles from France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and England.
- Choose from contemporary frames, French hand-painted mats, fillets, fabric mats, museum framing, floater frames for canvas art, shadow box frames, and a high-tech invisible UV laminate for prints
The Gallery offers you these assurances:
- Your art or other items to be framed will be safe with us. We treat your valuable art and keepsakes as our own.
- We design frames to fit your budget; we welcome you to compare prices and let us prove the value we provide.
- We do not outsource any aspect of our framing services. Every step of our custom art framing design is done onsite.
- Your framing project will be done in 7-14 business days. Projects with in-stock materials can be done as quickly as 1-3 days, with absolutely no rush charges.
- If you are not satisfied with your frame for any reason, we promise to work with you to make it right.
Gustaf’s Up North Gallery also offers:
- Photo and art restoration
- Art consultations and appraisals
- Art installation
- Worldwide shipping